17th ANNUAL STS COLLEGE EXPOSURE CAMP
Sunday October 25th, 2020 12pm-5pm
Outdoors at APEX Sports
137 Mountain View Road Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Open to all High School and Junior College K/P/LS
Visit www.stscamps.com for details, limited spots available!
If you are an aspiring college specialist in the northeast, there is no other event that will provide a better platform for your talent than the STS College Exposure Camp. This event annually draws top prospects and the attention of coaches at DI, DII and DIII colleges across New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Connecticut, Massachusetts and beyond!
· Professional Kicking, Punting & Long Snapping Instruction with
former NFL and NCAA college players
· Competition with many of the northeast's top K/P/LS prospects
· College Football Recruiting / Prospect Marketing Seminar
· Consideration for the STS Prospect List
· Event Livestreamed to NCAA Division I, II, III college coaches
· Referrals to NCAA Division I, II, III college coaches
· Coverage by major media and recruiting outlets
· Over the last 16 years, more than 500 specialists have been referred and placed at many of the nation’s top colleges including Rutgers, UConn, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Virginia, VA Tech, West Virginia, Penn State, Boston College, Maryland, North Carolina, Temple, Buffalo, Army, Navy, Old Dominion, UMass, Maine, Delaware, Richmond, Towson, New Hampshire, William & Mary, Rhode Island, Villanova, Princeton, UPenn, Brown, Columbia, Fordham, Bucknell, Colgate, Georgetown, LeHigh, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Monmouth, Wagner, Elon, Ithaca, Johns Hopkins, RPI, Colby, Carnegie Mellon and many more!
Costs? $315 by September 27, $365 by October 11, $415 after October 11.
12pm Camper Registration / College Player Social
1pm Welcome / Recruiting Seminar / College-Pro Player Demo
1:30m Instruction, Charting and Competition
5pm Awards / Camp Conclusion
PLEASE NOTE THAT STRICT SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES WILL BE ADHERED TO AT CAMP. FACE MASKS FOR PARTICIPANTS ARE OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL (TO BE SENT THE WEEK OF CAMP). 2 FULL FIELDS WILL BE UTILIZED WITH APPROPRIATE HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE TO PROTECT ALL ATHLETES AND COACHES.
Please note there are no refunds for this event, only credit toward a future STS camp.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org by October 11, 2020 of any cancelation.
After such date, camp credits will not be issued.