16th ANNUAL STS COLLEGE EXPOSURE CAMP
Saturday December 14, 2019 9am-2pm
Indoors at Centercourt Club & Sports
1080 Spruce Street, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
Open to all High School and Junior College K/P/LS
Visit www.stscamps.com for details!
Frequently Asked Questions 2018 Camp Recap
If you are an aspiring college specialist in the northeast, there is no other event that will provide a better platform for your talent than the STS College Exposure Camp. This event annually draws top prospects and the attention of coaches at DI, DII and DIII colleges across New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Connecticut, Massachusetts and beyond!
· Professional Kicking, Punting & Long Snapping Instruction with
former NFL and NCAA college players
· Competition with many of the northeast's top K/P/LS prospects
· College Football Recruiting / Prospect Marketing Seminar
· Consideration for the STS Prospect List
· NCAA Division II, III college coaches invited to camp
· Referrals to NCAA Division I college coaches
· Coverage by major media and recruiting outlets
· Over the last 15 years, more than 300 specialists have been referred and placed at many of the nation’s top colleges including Rutgers, UConn, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Virginia, VA Tech, West Virginia, Penn State, Boston College, Maryland, North Carolina, Temple, Buffalo, Army, Navy, Old Dominion, UMass, Maine, Delaware, Richmond, Towson, New Hampshire, William & Mary, Rhode Island, Villanova, Princeton, UPenn, Brown, Columbia, Fordham, Bucknell, Colgate, Georgetown, LeHigh, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Monmouth, Wagner, Elon, Ithaca, Johns Hopkins, RPI, Colby, Carnegie Mellon and many more!
Costs? $265 by November 3, $315 by December 1, $365 after December 1.
9am Camper Registration in Lobby / College Player Social
10am Welcome / Recruiting Seminar / College-Pro Player Demo
10:30am Instruction, Charting and Competition
2pm Awards / Camp Conclusion
Please note there are no refunds for this event, only credit toward a future STS camp.
Please notify email@example.com by December 1 of any cancelation.
After such date, no camp credits will be issued.