14th ANNUAL STS COLLEGE EXPOSURE CAMP
Saturday December 16, 2017 1-6pm
Indoors at Centercourt Club & Sports
1080 Spruce Street, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
Open to all High School and Junior College K/P/LS
Visit www.stscamps.com for details!
Frequently Asked Questions 2016 Camp Highlights
If you are an aspiring college specialist in the northeast, there is no other event that will provide a better platform for your talent than the STS College Exposure Camp. This event annually draws top prospects and the attention of coaches at DI, DII and DIII colleges across New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Connecticut, Massachusetts and beyond!
· Professional Kicking, Punting & Long Snapping Instruction from current and
former NFL and NCAA college players
· Expert College Football Recruiting / Prospect Marketing Seminar
· Consideration for the STS Top 25 Northeast Rankings
· NCAA Division II, III college coaches invited to scout campers
· Referrals to NCAA Division IA and Division IAA college coaches
· Coverage by college football recruiting services including Rivals.com
· Over the last 14 years, more than 300 specialists have been referred and placed at many of the nation’s top colleges including Rutgers, UConn, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Virginia, VA Tech, West Virginia, Penn State, Boston College, Maryland, North Carolina, Temple, Buffalo, Army, Navy, Old Dominion, UMass, Maine, Delaware, Richmond, Towson, New Hampshire, William & Mary, Rhode Island, Villanova, Princeton, UPenn, Brown, Columbia, Fordham, Bucknell, Colgate, Georgetown, LeHigh, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Monmouth, Wagner, Elon, Ithaca, Johns Hopkins, RPI, Colby, Carnegie Mellon and many more!
Costs? $315 by November 1, $340 by December 1, $365 after December 1.
12pm Camper Registration in Lobby / College Player Social
12:30pm Welcome / Recruiting Seminar / College-Pro Player Demo
1pm Instruction, Charting and Competition
5:45pm Awards / Camp Conclusion
Please note there are no refunds for this event, only credit toward a future STS camp.
Please notify email@example.com by December 1 of any cancelation.
After such date, no refunds or camp credits will be issued.